Someone asked today about the different categories and tags available and used for sorting within the calendar events. Here are a few that we have set up for sorting and search:
- After Hours – These events occur after business hours.
- Federal – These events are for federal contracts and contractors – both civilian and military.
- Networking – Business networking events. Bring business cards, your prepared 30-60 second introduction, and be ready to put yourself out there.
- Social – An event less about business and more about getting to know the people in attendance. A non-working event.
- Special / Holiday – These events are for a special occasion or holiday, such as a birthday, anniversary or holiday party.
- Training – A event where one is being taught a new skill or learning about a specific topic.
- Weekend – These events occur on a weekend – rather business or social related.
- Workshop – A event where one is being taught a new skill or learning about a specific topic.
Tags to be used:
- B2B, GoldStar
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
- Free Event
- Weekly, Monthly, or Quarterly
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday
- Special-Holiday or Weekend
- Highly Structured, Structured, or Relaxed